Forum format - more topics or one long thread?
  Re: (0...)
Would the moderator care to ask the group (via a poll) if this forum could use a little design - say, a number of topics on gardening issues, such as this outline has set up:

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/forums/index.php
  Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? by groovyjoker (Would the moderator ...)
I agree that this need a little more division - but the moderator can always divide things as it grows.
  Re: Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? by tamoore575 (I agree that this ne...)
How can I view ALL of the questions?
  Re: Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? by AnitaJ (How can I view ALL o...)
one long thread
  Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? by groovyjoker (Would the moderator ...)
I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post. I was out of town at a conference. Setting up some new forums is possible - what topics would you like to see listed? Annuals/Perennials? Pests/Weeds Garden Design? Regional? things like that?
  Re: Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? (I'm sorry for the de...)
I would adore a regional section... Many of the questions that I have are specific to Texas... hot & humid issues.. and I would love to hear the concerns that my "neighbors" have!
  Re: Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? by Halogengirlie (I would adore a regi...)
Can also add discussion on no-related garden issues!
  Re: Re: Forum format - more topics or one long thread? by Star (Can also add discuss...)
I agree with the regional section. I would also like to see a garden junk forum.
Sharon